Paediatrics Staff Nurses Recruitment Open Day- 1st December
Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
This job is now closed
***Band 5 & Band 6 Paediatric Staff Nurse opportunities - join Kingston Hospital NHS Trust- Children Nurse Recruitment Open Day Friday 1stDecember 2023***
Do you have a real passion for caring for children? If so, Kingston Hospital NHS Trust is the place for you!
Main duties of the job
Are you a qualifiedRSCN/RN Paediatric Staff Nurse? Qualifying in 2024, thinking of returning to practiceor anexperienced Children's Nurse and looking for a change? If yes, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Band 5 & Band 6 RSCN/RNCB Children Nurses to join our friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic Paediatric Team at Kingston Hospital.
You will be supported in your role through a comprehensive induction. There are opportunities to rotate to the Neonatal Unit and Children's A&E in addition to developing your high dependency nursing skills.
Join us on Friday 1st December 2023 @ Kingston Hospital Paediatric Recruitment Open Day; to find out more about our exciting Band 5 & Band 6 Paediatric Nurse opportunities.
Have your interview on the day!
If you would like to be interviewed on the day, you will be informed of the outcome of your interview on the day. Successful applicants will receive their conditional job offer within 72 hours.
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Location: Please report to the reception desk in the Education Centre when you arrive.
We look forward to meeting you on Friday 1st December 2023!
**Full-time and part-time positions available**.
If you are passionate about making a real difference in the lives of children and developing your skills and knowledge in a supportive team; Apply now to register your attendance!
Why join Kingston Hospital?
- Band 5 Staff Nurses' starting salary from £32,720 per annum pro rata
- Band 6 Staff Nurses' staring salary from £40,701 per annum pro rata
- Paediatric Unit comprises of 24 beds and 2 high dependency beds, an expanding ambulatory care, a new physical assessment unit, a designated children's outpatients and a paediatric outreach nursing team.
- First Acute Trust in London to be rated Outstanding by CQC for Overall Quality and Leadership
- Comprehensive induction programme, preceptorship, teaching sessions and in-house training.
- We are located on a single site in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey and run several outpatient clinics in neighbouring areas including Raynes Park Health Centre and Teddington Memorial Hospital.
Please see the attached supporting document which contains person specification and more information about the role.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).