Band 5&6 Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)- RECRUITMENT OPEN DAY
Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
This job is now closed
Band 5 & Band 6 Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) opportunities - join Kingston Hospital ODP Recruitment Open Day on Thursday 30th November 2023 @ Kingston Hospital.
If you join our team, we'll put you centre stage, with excellent opportunities to progress, improve, and consolidate your theatre skills - in recovery and anaesthetics.If you're interested in joining our ODP team and want to hear more; prior to our recruitment open day we will be holding a virtual ODP webinar event on Wednesday 15th November 2023 17:30 - 18:30.
Join our ODP webinar to find out more about our career opportunities, meet our amazing theatre team, hear first hand from our theatre colleagues and ask us any questions you may have!
Register your spot now! https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/kingston-hospital-nhs-trust-odp-recruitment-event-webinar-tickets-748457375157?aff=oddtdtcreator
Main duties of the job
Are you a qualified Operating Department Practitioner? Qualifying soon or thinking of returning to practice? Or working at a different hospital and looking for a change? If yes, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Band 5 & Band 6 ODP's to join our dynamic theatre team at Kingston Hospital.
Join us on Thursday 30th November 2023 @ Kingston Hospital ODP Recruitment Open Day; registration at 2:00pm to find out more about our exciting Band 5 & Band 6 ODP opportunities.
You'll get the chance to meet our dedicated theatre team, hear from our current ODP's and their career journey here at Kingston Hospital, tour our amazing theatres and there will be a chance for you to ask some questions.
Have your interview on the day!
If you would like to be interviewed on the day, you will be informed of the outcome of your interview on the day. Successful applicants will receive their conditional job offer within 72 hours.
We look forward to meeting you on Thursday 30th November 2023!
Interested? Apply now to register your attendance!
Why join Kingston Hospital?
- Band 5 ODP starting salary from £32,720 per annum pro rata
- Band 6 ODP starting salary from £40,701 per annum pro rata
- At Kingston Hospital staff are promoted to Band 6 quite quickly provided they are competent and demonstrate commitment to patient and the Trust.
- We are located on a single site in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey and run several outpatient clinics in neighbouring areas including Raynes Park Health Centre and Teddington Memorial Hospital. We have 12 theatres, plus maternity and IVF.
- We have a dynamic and multiskilled theatre department with very experienced workers. We work as a team and have a united group.
- Everyone has a voice and we are quite flexible and accommodating with all requests provided the shifts and service needs are met.
- First Acute Trust in London to be rated Outstanding by CQC for Overall Quality and Leadership
- The Trust understands that benefits go beyond just financial rewards and offers a wide range of benefits that recognise staff contribution, provide opportunities for career development and offer initiatives to promote a healthy work-life balance.
Kingston Hospital NHS Trust has four key values and we want to employ and work with people who share these values and demonstrate behaviours that support them. They are:Caring, Safe, Responsible, Value Each Other
Please see the attached supporting document and person specification which contains more information about the role
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).