Digital Transformation & Training Team Lead
Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
This job is now closed
Fixed Term/Secondment: 12 months
A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transformation & Training Team Lead to join the Digital Transformation team within Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust working on the Great out of hospital care Trust strategy.
The post holder will have line management responsibility to manage the Transformation Co-ordinators and Trainers. They will also support colleagues within the team to successfully deliver a wide range of Trust strategy projects as part of the transformation portfolio continuous quality improvement, innovation, and digital change. They will be expected to work closely with Clinical and Operational teams to jointly design, test and embed change.
They will work within the clinical Transformation team that are extremely supportive and encouraging and offer a good collaborative team ethic. There are always opportunities available for development and progression largely supported by the team and line management.
The post holder will be responsible for working in partnership with the clinical transformation managers to engage staff to support the redesign of current systems, processes, documentation, training and delivering progress updates across multidisciplinary teams ensuring milestones are met and risk mitigated and/or managed where possible.
Main duties of the job
The post-holder will:
- Provide line management to the transformation and training personnel ensuring supervision and personal development reviews and completed.
- Lead on the development of clinical best practice and process transformation solutions to support the realisation of trust priorities
- Lead on the design, delivery and maintenance of training packages to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- To develop training resources to meet the changing clinical and business needs alongside transformation and to deliver training at regular intervals
- To provide and manage a comprehensive, professional analysis and testing service to support the clinical IT systems, including constructing test scripts, performing testing, regression testing and analysis of data.
- Benefits Identification, Monitoring, Tracking & Realisation
- Liaise with the multiple stakeholders.
- Lead consultation and engagement as appropriate with patients, families and user groups.
Oxleas offers a wide range of NHS healthcare services to people in community and secure environment settings. Our services include community health care such as district nursing and speech and language therapy, care for people with learning disabilities and mental health care such as psychiatry, nursing and therapies. Our multidisciplinary teams look after people of all ages and we work in close partnership with other parts of the NHS, local councils and the voluntary sector and through our new provider collaboratives. Our 4,300 members of staff work in many different settings including hospitals, clinics, prisons, secure hospitals, children's centres, schools and people's homes.
We have over 125 sites in a variety of locations in the South of England. In London we operate within the Boroughs of Bexley, Bromley Greenwich and into Kent. We manage hospital sites including Queen Mary's Hospital, Sidcup and Memorial Hospital, Woolwich, as well as the Bracton Centre, our medium secure unit for people with mental health needs. We are the largest NHS provider of prison health services providing healthcare to prisons within Devon, Dorset, Bristol, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire, Kent and South London. We are proud of the care we provide and our people.
Our purpose is to improve lives by providing the best possible care to our patients and their families. This is strengthened by our new values:
- We're Kind
- We're Fair
- We Listen
- We Care
The successful candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Highly organised
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Knowledge of change management or improvement techniques
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative problem-solving capabilities
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Proven ability to bring diverse groups of people together to achieve change
Please see the Job description and person Specification attached for further information
Skills, abilities and knowledge
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).