Bank Capital Campaign Administrator
St Ann’s Hospice
This job is now closed
- Are you positive, hard working and have attention to detail?
- Have you got experience of working or volunteering in fundraising or events?
- Can you support our head of capital campaign in delivering the income required for a new hospice?
- Can you give our supporters and campaign stakeholders excellent customer service?
- Are you willing to play your role in a high performing team?
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Anns Hospice. You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
We would not even be able to consider a new hospice building if we werent confident that people know how important our continued support is, and I am excited to see people come forward to make our vision a reality.
Clare Henderson, Major Gifts, Trusts & Foundations Fundraiser, Capital Funds
Main duties of the job
We have a vision to build a world class hospice in Heald Green. To date over £3M has been raised for the appeal with a further £2.5M to be raised.
As the Campaign grows and a number of events/activities are being planned for 2024/25, a bank administrator is required to support the Head of Fundraising and Capital Campaign and the wider capital fundraising team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator support the Campaign through the delivery of administrative duties, excellent supporter care and stakeholder stewardship.
Youll have an eye for detail, maintaining accurate records for events and other fundraising activities, writing and distributing meeting minutes, scheduling appointments with key stakeholders following fundraising processes and managing the distribution of fundraising support materials for the campaign as required.
You'll be an ambassador for fundraising & communications, building strong relationships with clinical staff across the hospice.
You'll assist at our events and be part of a vibrant fundraising team dedicated to making a difference to the lives of people living with terminal illness.
You'll be at the heart of our fundraising success, helping to ensure that the funds needed to secure a new hospice for the people of Greater Manchester is delivered.
Your work will enable the Hospice to provide world class care.
At St Anns, theres one thing that motivates us, and thats providing excellent care and support to those living with or affected by life-limiting illnesses.
Were continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Anns is in the best shape possible for future generations.
Youll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference as we raise the funds needed to build a brand-new hospice for the people of Greater Manchester. Hours will fluctuate in line with the demands of the appeal.
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a Bank position
Salary: St Anns Band 3 11.74 per hour
Working pattern: Bank/Flexible
Based at: Cross-Site; primarily Heald Green
Free Car Parking at both St Anns Sites
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If youre looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
For an informal chat please contact Anne-Marie Wynne on 07870 581092
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time
The successful candidate will be subject to a Standard DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Anns Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: December 8, 2023
Interview date: December 15, 2023
The Capital Campaign Administrator will:
- Support the Head of Fundraising and capital team to help deploy fundraising initiatives and campaigns on time
- Provide administration support for events and fundraising activity throughout the remainder of the capital campaign period.
- Liaise with stakeholders to arrange meetings and visits both on site at the hospice and externally.
- Support the Head of Fundraising at meetings with writing and distribution of minutes and other resources.
- Respond to enquiries on time (by phone, electronically or in person) about the campaign ensuring that enquiries are dealt with appropriately
- Update and maintain donor records on the CRM database, including financial information ensuring this is within the data protection guidelines
- Acknowledge and thank supporters as requested by the head of fundraising and capital campaign.
- Liaise with and direct a team of volunteers as required at events or other fundraising activities.
- Work with supporters to provide support materials and advice/information for fundraising events and liaise with them at agreed times.
- Liaise with the communication team and wider hospice departments as required for the smooth running of events or activity.
- Meet with visitors to the hospice receiving donations in a respectful and professional manner.
- Meet deadlines as agreed with their line manager.
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Head of Fundraising