Winners of 'Face of NHS Jobs' competition now on website
The winners of the national competition to 'Find the Face of NHS Jobs' are now live on the NHS Jobs website and their stories can be viewed here.
The 15 winners were chosen from almost 800 entries and show how diverse the 1.4 million NHS workforce is - from nurses to cooks, administrators to scientists.
Gill Bellord, director of core membership services at NHS Employers, commented:
"NHS Jobs is one of the most popular recruitment websites in the country, with over five million visitors a month. I am delighted that the website will now feature the stories of the real people who work so hard in the NHS providing an excellent service to patients. Their stories will offer visitors to NHS Jobs a fascinating insight into what it's really like to work in the NHS."
The 15 winners are:
- Fiona Heath-Brown, Senior Physiotherapist, NHS Warwickshire
- Jan Jayatilake, Service Manager for Inpatients, Mayday Healthcare NHS Trust
- Angela Kennedy, Information and Technology Programme Manager, Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology NHS Foundation Trust
- Helen King, Secretary/Coordinator, Scarborough and North East Yorkshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Gordon Kochane, Human Resources Project Manager, NHS Yorkshire and Humber
- Herbert O Lynch, Healthcare Assistant, The Lewisham Hospital NHS Trust
- Victoria McMahon, Emergency Care Practitioner, Great Western Ambulance Service
- Sandra Ojok, Biomedical Scientist, Mayday Healthcare NHS Trust
- Zoe Page, Project Manager, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
- Cheryl Phillips, Registered Nurse, Aneurin Bevan Health Board
- Victoria Rawlinson, Clinical Management Team Personal Assistant, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Paul Steinberg, Senior Health Promotion Specialist, NHS Lambeth and Southwark
- Margaret Tinkler, Healthcare Assistant, South Tees Hospitals NHS Trust
- Paula Wheat, Advanced Paediatric Nurse Practitioner, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- Jaime Williamson, Catering Assistant, Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust