The all new NHS Jobs
Welcome to the all new NHS Jobs. We hope you like the improvements and changes we've made and can spend a little time trying out some of the new features we have introduced across the site.
Rest assured, your NHS Jobs account has not changed and the things you know and love about NHS Jobs are still available. Your password, username, Jobs-by-email settings, jobs basket and applications will remain the same, so you can continue to search and apply for jobs in the NHS as normal. When you login, your account information, including access to your applications and jobs basket, can now be found in the top right of your screen.
What has changed?
As well as introducing a whole new look to the website, we've updated and improved a whole range of NHS Jobs features.
- Streamlined log-in: you now have the option to login directly from many more pages across NHS Jobs without leaving your current web page.
- Access to your account: once you're logged in, all your account information can all be accessed from one area in top right of the screen.
- Latest news: we'll be bringing you more news about working and employment in the NHS, as well as keeping you up to date with NHS Jobs developments.
- Quick search: we've given you new options in the 'Quick search' feature to help you find the right job opportunities faster. Of course, you can still choose the advanced search page to run more precise searches.
- Refine search: With on-page refine search options, you'll find it even easier to whittle down your search results to find the job you are looking for.
We've also added some new features to NHS Jobs based on what you have told us you would find most useful.
- RSS feed: once you've set up a Jobs-by-email search, you can choose to have results delivered in real time by RSS instead of by daily e-mail.
- Advice for jobseekers: brand new advice section to help you get the most out of NHS Jobs and secure your next job in the NHS.
- Browse jobs: start your job search with one click by browsing through opportunities in some of the most popular job categories and locations across England and Wales.
- Success stories: read about other jobseekers who have found jobs online with NHS Jobs.
- Latest jobs: see some of the last vacancies advertised on NHS Jobs as they are added.
We hope you like your all new NHS Jobs and continue to visit us to search and apply for some of the 20,000 job opportunities we have on offer every month. If you have any feedback and comments about our new look or features, we'd love to hear them - just use the feedback form in the Contact us section.